Thursday, December 31, 2009

New years Eve

So today marks the end of another year. What a year it has been too!!! It was such an emotional, scary, roller coaster of a year but its finally done!!! I pray this year is nothing but good things for us, we have had such hard times these last few years, that i don't think its too much to ask for a little break!! I have a another check up in April, then a CAT scan in June. Hopefully after that we can start trying for another little Griffin. I did not realize i even wanted another one until recently and now i can't get it off my mind! Its consuming me. So i feel it's only right. I have so many goals for this year too. Let's just hope everything works out. So good bye 2009, Hello 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment